EMPLOYMENT: CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
CNC MACHINIST / CNC OPERATOR
An electronic connector manufacturer located in Bristol, PA., is looking for a full-time, first shift (7am-3:30pm), CNC Machinist / CNC Operator to machine plastic and metal components for use in connectors, test sockets and cable assemblies, as well as producing tooling and fixtures for manufacturing.
The major requirements and experience level required, but not limited to, are:
- Must have at least 2 years' experience setting up and operating Vertical CNC Machining/Milling Centers (HAAS DT and Bridgeport), and perform preventative maintenance tasks including filter and fluid checks.
- Must have at least 2 years programming experience with FeatureCAM software.
- Must have at least 2 years' experience setting up and operating lathes.
- Must be able to manually edit programs when required.
- Must be able to inspect parts using calipers, micrometers, depth gages, gage blocks and pins, etc.
- Follow all prescribed and standard safety regulations.
- Must possess functional and technical skills, be focused and pay attention to details and have good judgment.
- Be capable of accurately completing production and quality documentation required.
- You must have experience working in a fast-paced, job shop environment.
- You must be able to read and interpret blue prints/detail drawings.
- You must have strong math skills.
- Show up for work on time every day with a positive attitude.
Can start immediately.
RESUMES MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PDF FORMAT, PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
e-mail PDF resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS
MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER
Mechanical/Electrical Product Design Engineer-Full Time
Salary: Based on experience and requirements
Experience Required: Minimum 3 years of small product design using SolidWorks.
Education: Bachelor's Degree (preferred); Associate's Degree (minimum)
Aries Electronics, Inc., an electronic connector/adapter manufacturer located in Bristol, Pa., is looking for a Mechanical/Electrical Product Design Engineer to design connectors, adapters, test sockets and cable assemblies, as well as tooling and fixtures for manufacturing.
The major requirements and experience level of the ideal candidate are:
- A double major in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering is a major plus.
- At least three years of product design experience using SolidWorks (experience using versions 2016, 2015 or 2014). A candidate with professional SolidWorks training is a plus.
- Experience with SolidWorks Flow simulation for thermal studies is a plus.
- Product design experience with molded and machined plastics, stamped and formed metals, as well as various assembly and manufacturing methods is desirable.
- PCB design experience to design custom adapters using Eagle PCB design software is a plus.
- SMT PCB component and assembly experience/knowledge is a plus.
- Tooling and fixture design experience is a plus.
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues and supply technical support to our customers and sales group.
- Must be capable of working on multiple projects, be detailed oriented and have document control experience.
- Must be very focused, organized, reliable and be able to provide accurate detailed work and complete projects on time.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, e-mail and internet use.
Can start immediately.
e-mail resumes to: email@example.com