Live Bug Type Universal PLCC ZIF Test Socket – Series 537
- This Universal PLCC ZIF Test Socket takes seven sizes of PLCC footprints with Aries Insert Plates
- The PLCC is inserted ‘live bug’ (pins down) into the position over the bed; the top half of the clamshell is closed for testing, programming, etc. The bottom solder tail pins are the ends of the contacts or “bed,” thus permitting mounting to a PC board
- Accepts JEDEC MO-047AA-AH PLCCs and JEDEC MO-044AA-AB ceramics with 20, 28, 44, 52, 68, or 84 square leads, as well as JEDEC MS-016 PLCCs with 32 rectangular leads
- PLASTIC: black UL 94V-0 glass-filled Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- CONTACT PIN: BeCu 172 heat-treated
- CONTACT PLATING: 12µ [0.31µ] min. Au per MIL-G-45204 over 100µ [2.54µ] min. Ni per SAE AMS-QQ-N-290B over 20µ [0.51µ] Cu per MIL-C-14550
- HARDWARE: Stainless Steel
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 85°F to 257°F [-65°C to 125°C]
- LIFE CYCLE: 10,000 insertions max.
- SUGGESTED PCB HOLE SIZE: 0.032 ±0.002 [0.81 ±0.05] dia.
ALL DIMENSIONS: INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
ALL TOLERANCES: ±0.005 [0.13] UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
CONSULT FACTORY FOR OTHER SIZES & CONFIGURATIONS
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
Download Data Sheet 10010, Rev AA