144-Pin VQFP-to-PGA Adapter – P/N 1110087
- Convert surface-mount VQFP packages to a 13x13 PGA footprint
- Reduce costs by using less-expensive QFP packages to replace PGA footprints in existing designs
- Pins are mechanically fastened and soldered to board using Aries patented process, creating a reliable electrical connection and rugged contact
- For Panelized Form or for mounting of consigned chips. Consult Factory
- ADAPTER BODY: FR-4 with 1-oz. Cu traces
- PADS: ENIG (Au over Ni) plated to eliminate coplanarity concerns
- PINS: Brass 360 1/2-hard per UNS C36000, ASTM B16/B16M
- PIN PLATING: 200µ [5.08µ] Sn/Pb 93/7 per ASTM B579-73 over 100µ [2.54µ] Ni per SAE AMS-QQ-N-290B
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 221°F [105°C]
- SUGGESTED PCB HOLE SIZE: 0.028 ±0.003 [0.71 ±0.08] dia.
- Will plug into standard PGA sockets
ALL DIMENSIONS: INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
ALL TOLERANCES: ±0.005 [0.13] UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
ROW-TO-ROW ±0.003 [±0.08]
CONSULT FACTORY FOR OTHER SIZES AND CONFIGURATIONS
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
Specify P/N 144-PGM13095-30 for wire wrap PGA Socket which mates with this adapter.
Download Data Sheet 18040, Rev AA