Surface Mount-to-DIP JEDEC SOT-25, SOT-23A-6 Adapter – P/N 1110748
- Allows for breadboarding or substitution of Microgate SOT-23A-6 and SOT-25 IC and transistor packages into 0.100 [2.54] pitch proto boards or PC boards
- Solder masked top-side pads allow user to hand solder devices directly to topside of adapter with fewer problems of solder bridging
- Longer male bottom Pins available at special request for easy use of probe clips
- Large topside pads allow for soldering test pins, jumpers, etc. to top of adapter
- BOARD MATERIAL: 0.062 [1.58] thick FR-4 manufactured to IPC-600E, Class 2 standards, with 1-oz. Cu traces, both sides
- PADS: HASL
- PINS: Brass 360 1/2-hard per UNS C36000, ASTM B16/B16M
- PIN PLATING: 200µ [5.08µ] Sn/Pb 93/7 ASTM B579-73 over 100µ [2.54µ] Ni per SAE AMS-QQ-N-290B
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 221°F [105°C]
- SUGGESTED PCB HOLE SIZE: 0.028 ±0.003 [0.71 ±0.08] dia.
ALL DIMENSIONS: INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
ALL TOLERANCES: ±0.005 [0.13] UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
ALL CAC’s ARE MANUFACTURED ND INSPECTED USING IPC-610B CLASS 2 GUIDELINES
CONSULT FACTORY FOR OTHER SIZES AND CONFIGURATIONS
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
CONSULT FACTORY for mounting of consigned chips.
Download Data Sheet 18043, Rev AA