DIP Extractor Tool – P/N T-90
- An extremely handy, economical tool for removing ICs from DIP sockets
- Reduces the risk of pin damage associated with stubborn IC removal as well as finger injury
DIP-R-SIZER™ Tool – P/N T-516AS
- The DIP-R-SIZER™ tool straightens DIP IC legs on 0.300 [7.62] or 0.600 [15.24] centers with one easy squeeze.
- Place 0.300 [7.62] center ICs in one side of tool, 0.600 [15.24] center ICs in the other and just squeeze the handles together.
- Brings leads into tolerance – 0.320 [8.12] or 0.620 [15.74]
- The T-561AS tool is constructed from anti-static plastic
ALL DIMENSIONS IN INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
CONSULT FACTORY FOR OTHER SIZES & CONFIGURATIONS
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
Download Data Sheet 22003, Rev AB