JOB: CNC MACHINIST/CNC OPERATOR
Posted: June 23, 2017
Salary: $43k+ commensurate with experience
Aries Electronics, Inc., an electronic connector manufacturer located at 2609 Bartram Road Bristol, PA 19007-6810 is looking for a full-time, first shift (7:00am-3:30pm), CNC Machinist/CNC Operator to machine plastic and metal components for use in connectors, test sockets and cable assemblies, as well as producing tooling and fixtures for manufacturing.
The major requirements and experience level required, but not limited to, are...
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience setting up and operating Vertical CNC Machining/Milling Centers (HAAS DT and Bridgeport), and perform preventative maintenance tasks including filter and fluid checks.
- Must have at least 2 years’ programming experience with FeatureCAM software.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience setting up and operating lathes.
- Must be able to manually edit programs when required.
- Must be able to inspect parts using calipers, micrometers, depth gages, gage blocks and pins, etc.
- Follow all prescribed and standard safety regulations.
- Must possess functional and technical skills, be focused and pay attention to details and have good judgment.
- Be capable of accurately completing production and quality documentation required.
- You must have experience working in a fast-paced, job shop environment.
- Tooling and fixture design experience is a plus
- You must be able to read and interpret blue prints/detail drawings.
- You must have strong math skills.
- Show up for work on time every day with a positive attitude.
- References required.
RESUMES MUST BE SUBMITTED IN PDF FORMAT VIA EMaIL TO JOBS@ARIESELEC.COM, PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
NO PHONE CALLS