JOB: MECHANICAL PRODUCT DESIGN ENGINEER
Posted: June 23, 2017
Salary: $55k+ commensurate with experience
Experience Required: Minimum 3 years of small product design using SolidWorks.
Education: Bachelor's Degree (preferred); Associate's Degree (minimum)
Aries Electronics, Inc., an electronic connector/socket/cable/adapter manufacturer located at 2609 Bartram Road Bristol, PA 19007-6810 is looking for a Mechanical Product Design Engineer to design connectors, adapters, test sockets and cable assemblies, as well as tooling and fixtures for manufacturing.
The major requirements and experience level of the ideal candidate are...
- At least 3 years of product design experience using SolidWorks™ (versions 2016, 2015 or 2014). A candidate with Professional SolidWorks™ training is a plus
- Experience with SolidWorks™ Flow simulation for thermal studies is a plus
- Product design experience with molded and machined plastics, stamped and formed metals, as well as various assembly and manufacturing methods is desirable
- Tooling and fixture design experience is a plus
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues and supply technical support to customers and our sales group
- Must be capable of working on multiple projects, be detailed-oriented and have document control experience
- Must be focused, organized, reliable and able to provide accurate detailed work and complete projects on-time
- Must have experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, email and Internet use
- A double major in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering with PCB design and assembly experience is an added benefit, but not a requirement for the position.
Email résumé with references and salary requirements to email@example.com. Can start immediately.arts, and printed circuit boards)
- Evaluate and process customer returns and non-conforming materials
- Complete and submit customer-supplied environmental and safety surveys.
Email résumé with references and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Can start immediately.