JOB: QA/QC MANAGER
Posted: June 23, 2017
Salary: $60k+ commensurate with experience
A small, privately owned manufacturer of electronic interconnect products is seeking an experienced, degreed, team oriented person to lead our Quality Assurance/Control department located at 2609 Bartram Road Bristol, PA 19007-6810 is looking for a QA/QC Manager
To be considered for this opportunity you must...
- Have a degree in Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering or related field
- Work individually and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to handle and visually work with small, delicate parts
- Be proficient in dimensional inspection of parts using a Nikon Vision Inspection System, calipers, micrometers, gage pins/blocks, optical comparators, digital microscopes and an x-ray machine
- Maintain calibration, preventative maintenance, document control and corrective action systems
- Be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Have at least 2 year’s experience in a manufacturing or electronic assembly environment
- Discuss and resolve part issues with CNC machinists, engineers and production workers
- Have experience or working knowledge of ISO Quality systems/standards and requirements
- Having experience or working knowledge of IPC standards would be beneficial
- Have experience using Microsoft Office and ERP software
Key responsibilities of this full-time position are...
- Maintain, update and continuously improve our ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management system and perform internal audits and management reviews
- Develop, update and generate new procedures as needed
- Eliminate and prevent quality problems at all levels of the organization using quality objectives
- Interact with customers, suppliers, production and engineering personnel to resolve quality problems and lead the implementation of corrective actions
- Setup, use, and calibrate mechanical, electronic, and optical test equipment to inspect very small production parts
- Inspect incoming, in-process, and finished product (including precision machined plastic and metal parts, molded plastic parts, and printed circuit boards)
- Evaluate and process customer returns and non-conforming materials
- Complete and submit customer-supplied environmental and safety surveys.
Email résumé with references and salary requirements to email@example.com. Can start immediately.