JOB: TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER
Posted: April 25, 2019
Salary: Based on experience and requirements
Experience Required: Minimum 5 years of small electronics product Sales and Engineering Product Support.
Education: Bachelor's Degree (preferred); Associate's Degree (minimum)
Aries Electronics, Inc., an electronic connector manufacturer located in Bristol, Pa., is looking for an experienced Technical Sales Manager with an Electronic/Mechanical Product and Sales background, preferably in electronic connectors, test sockets, adapters and cable assemblies.
The major requirements and experience level of the ideal candidate are:
- Must have a Technical Sales (Engineering) background and Sales Management experience and be capable of identifying new customers, applications, markets, potential new products and opportunities to quote and receive orders that are complimentary with our capabilities and experience.
- Engineering and Sales experience with electronic connectors, sockets, adapters and cable assemblies desired.
- Must be a problem solver and utilize product knowledge to sell products based on customer needs.
- Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills with customers on an engineering level to identify design inputs and technical requirements to properly quote new product offerings for design.
- Be the company liaison between the customer and each department within the company to ensure the customers’ requirements, orders and expectations are met or exceeded.
- Identify, recruit, hire and train an internal and external Sales staff including National and International Sales Representatives and Distributors.
- Establish marketing, advertising and training programs for the Sales staff and customers for new and existing products and target specific markets to ensure our products are well known.
- Market and sell our custom product capabilities and how we can offer customized solutions to individual requirements.
- Identify, establish and manage company Sales objectives and goals for specific product lines and sales territories.
- Review, establish and adjust selling prices, profit margins and delivery times.
- Generating and maintaining sale reports in Excel.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft products including Word, Outlook, Access and Excel.
- Domestic and International travel when required.
Can start immediately.
Email resumes & salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org