Insert Plates for Universal PLCC ZIF Test Socket – Series 537
- Seven separate Insert Plates are conveniently hand-inserted into Aries “Live Bug” Universal PLCC ZIF Test Socket to hold seven different sizes of PLCC footprints.
- Four mounting holes (2 are bifurcated) mate with mounting post in socket base for a secure assembly
- INSERT: black UL 94V-0 glass-filled Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -85°F to 500°F [-65°C to 260°C]
- CONTACT BLOCK AND LATCH HINGE: available individually
- SUGGESTED PCB HOLE SIZE: 0.035 ±0.002 [0.89 ±0.05] dia.
ALL DIMENSIONS: INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
ALL TOLERANCES: ±0.005 [0.13] UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
USE P/N 1110832 WHEN ORDERING ALL SEVEN INSERT PLATES
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
Consult Data Sheet 10010 for Test Socket Information.
Download Data Sheet 10012, Rev AA