High-Temperature SOIC-to-DIP Adapter – Series 350000-10-HT
- A cost-effective means of upgrading to SOIC without changing your PCB layout
- Available on 0.300 [7.62] centers
- For Adapters on 0.400 [10.16], or 0.600 [15.24] centers, consult Data Sheet 18011
- BOARD MATERIAL: 0.062 [1.58] thick Polyimide, Tg 260°C with 1-oz. Cu traces, both sides
- PADS: finished with white Sn
- PINS: Brass 360 1/2-hard per UNS C36000, ASTM B16/B16M
- PIN PLATING: 200µ [5.08µ] Sn/Pb 93/7 per ASTM B579-73 over 100µ [2.54µ] Ni per SAE AMS-QQ-N-290B
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 200°C max.
SUGGESTED PCB HOLE SIZE: 0.028 ±0.003 [0.71 ±0.08] dia.
ALL DIMENSIONS: INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
ALL TOLERANCES: ±0.005 [0.13] UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
“A” = NO. OF PINS PER ROW x 0.100 [2.54]
AVAILABLE IN PANELIZED FORM WITH OR WITHOUT CUSTOMER-SUPPLIED DEVICES MOUNTED. CONSULT FACTORY
CONSULT FACTORY FOR OTHER SIZES AND CONFIGURATIONS
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
Available in panelized form with or without customer supplied devices mounted. CONSULT FACTORY
Download Data Sheet 18005, Rev AA