Since 1972, Aries Electronics, Inc. has provided custom IC sockets, headers, and printed circuit cards. Under the late William “Bill” Sinclair vision, Aries expanded the line to encompass a wide variety of packaging products, including sockets, headers and covers, programmable devices and a variety of jumper and cable assemblies.
Aries has become established in the industry as a major source for unique connector products that solve a wide variety of packaging problems. From ZIF test socket to the addition of the Correct-A-Chip® adapters product line. To most recently, developing and patented several concepts for BGA and LGA sockets, and has acquired a high-frequency test and burn-in socket line, furthering growth in the test socket market.
Aries Success Results from Mastering Several Manufacturing Processes…
- Custom High-Frequency (RF) Socket Design (-1dB Bandwidth at >60GHz)
- Patented Limited-Depth Pin Assembly (Correct-A-Chip Adaptors)
- Surface-mounting of Electronic Components onto adaptors
- Molding Engineered Plastics with Extremely Tight Tolerances (for devices on <0.2mm pitch)
- Bending Pins (Vertisocket™Line) LED/LCD applications
- Installation of Pins into Plastic
- Crimping Connectors on Flat Cable
- Flat Cable Wire Stripping and Separation
Our world-class facility, highly qualified engineers and toolmakers are capable of designing and engineering a custom solution to suit the wide array of your needs. From fast turnaround and short production runs, to high-volume precision parts, our technical staff is committed to producing custom IC interconnection products for electronics applications to the highest degree of accuracy while minimizing time and cost.
If you would like to learn more about our custom design, engineering and custom IC interconnection products for electronics applications services, feel free to contact us. Our technical staff is eager to assist you with your interconnection needs.