CNC Machinist & Programmer
Aries Electronics, Inc. is an electronic connector manufacturer located in Bristol, PA., and is looking for a full-time, first shift (7am-3:30pm), CNC Machinist / Programmer to write / edit FeatureCam CNC programs to manufacture plastic and metal components on Vertical CNC machines for use in connectors, test sockets and cable assemblies, as well as producing tooling and fixtures for manufacturing.
To be considered for an interview, you must have the following major requirements and experience levels listed below, but not limited to:
- At least 2 years programming experience with FeatureCAM (preferred) or similar CNC software.
- Experience with other programming software may be considered. Be able to manually edit programs when required.
- At least 2 years experience setting up and operating Vertical CNC Machining/Milling Centers (Haas DT and Bridgeport), and perform preventative maintenance tasks including filter and fluid checks.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, job shop environment.
- Be a problem solver and provide creative solutions on short notice.
- Be well organized and set up daily work schedules for CNC operators is a plus.
- Possess strong functional, math and technical skills, be focused and pay attention to details and have good judgment.
- Be capable of controlling raw material and tooling inventory and coordinate with Purchasing to replenish inventory as needed.
- At least 2 years’ experience setting up and operating lathes, is a plus but not required. Be capable of completing first piece inspection of parts using calipers, micrometers, depth gages, gage blocks and pins, Visual Inspection equipment, etc.
- Follow all prescribed and standard safety regulations. Be capable of completing required production and quality documentation accurately.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least two years of programing experience.
- Be able to read and interpret blue prints/detail drawings. Show up for work on time, every day with a positive attitude.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, e- mail and internet use.
- High aptitude to learn and follow instructions with little supervision, meet deadlines, be a dependable team player and have good work ethic.
- Strong verbal and written understanding of English. Attributes: Diligent, dedicated, meticulous, and motivated person.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Minimum education and/or years of work experience for the job: High School Diploma or equivalent. Trade / Technical School Diploma/Certificate a major plus.
- *Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or a “U.S. Person”. A U.S. Person is defined as a person who is a lawful permanent resident Green Card holder” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a “Protected Individual” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
We are a fast-paced work environment that require strong ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
M-F 7:00-3:30 PM; overtime may be available.
Job Type: Fulltime, in person
Hourly Rate: Based on experience and requirements Experience
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, resume must be submitted in PDF form, and include salary requirements.
**NO PHONE CALLS**
**NO PHONE CALLS FROM TEMP AGENCY’S/EMPLOYMENT AGENCY’S**