Electrical Product Manager & Sales Engineer
Aries Electronics, Inc., an electronic connector/adapter manufacturer located in Bristol, Pa., is looking for an Electrical Product Manager & Sales Engineer to sell & design custom electronic adapters and be the ISO Quality Management Representative for the company/
The major requirements and experience level required, but not limited to, are:
- BSEE in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with contract review, helpful.
- Experience with SMT PCB component assembly equipment, IPC standards and production tooling design required.
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues and supply technical support to our customers and sales team.
- Provide management, leadership and support of the adapter assembly department in completing customer orders.
- Manage, update, validate and control an existing approved ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management system.
- Perform internal audits of the Quality System and be the company Quality Management Representative (QMR) during ISO and Customer Audits. Maintain company systems for calibration, preventative maintenance, document control and corrective actions.
- Review, complete and submit customer supplied environmental and safety surveys.
- Must be capable of working on multiple projects, be detailed oriented and have document control experience.
- Must be very focused, organized, reliable and be able to provide accurate detailed work and complete projects on time.
- Resolve any assembly issues and communicate the corrective actions with other coworkers.
Qualifications and Skills:
- J-STD-001 and IPC training certifications are required or heavily favored upon.
- At least three years of electronic product/PCB design experience using Eagle PCB design software (or equivalent) and SolidWorks (versions 2018-2020) for use in designing custom electronic adapters.
- A minimum of 5 years experience (preferred) as a Sales Engineer providing quotes, product/technical support and sales of electronic adapters/connectors/products.
- Must have experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, ERP software, e- mail and internet use.
- High aptitude to learn and follow instructions with little supervision, meet deadlines, be a dependable team player and have good work ethic.
- Steady hands, very good vision and good dexterity to move and align small components, often under a microscope.
- Must have experience using hand tools (soldering irons, screwdrivers, pliers, cutters, depanelizers, etc.).
- Must have experience with assembly and inspection equipment (presses, Pick and Place equipment, ovens, microscopes, x-rays, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written understanding of English. Attributes: Diligent, dedicated, meticulous, and motivated person.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment. Computer literate and have the ability to read, write, review and approve documentation.
- Have a good mechanical understanding and ability to learn, use, maintain and repair assembly equipment.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Minimum education and/or years of work experience for the job: College Diploma or equivalent. Trade / Technical Diploma/ Certificate a major plus.
- *Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or a “U.S. Person”. A U.S. Person is defined as a person who is a lawful permanent resident Green Card holder” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a “Protected Individual” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
We are a fast-paced work environment that require strong ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
M-F 8:00-4:30 PM; overtime may be available.
Job Type: Fulltime, in person
Email Resume to email@example.com, resume must be submitted in PDF form, and include salary requirements.
**NO PHONE CALLS**
**NO PHONE CALLS FROM TEMP AGENCY’S/EMPLOYMENT AGENCY’S**