PCB & Electronics Assembly Technician
Aries Electronics, Inc., an electronic connector/adapter manufacturer located in Bristol, Pa., is looking for a qualified PCB and Electronics Assembly Technician to perform the following responsibilities and requirements:
The major requirements and experience level required, but not limited to, are:
- Follow defined processes and procedures to assemble printed circuit boards.
- Set-up and operate PCB assembly equipment including Pick and Place machines, solder paste stencil printers, reflow ovens and similar equipment.
- Use Soldering Iron to install and/or rework SMT and thru-hole components on printed circuit board.
- This job performs the basic assembly, inspection, and installation steps for the components required in production line assemblies.
- This includes the documentation necessary to track the order and the assemblers performance.
- Prepare work for each order by reviewing the material, instructions, documentation and drawings and equipment required to complete the order correctly and on time.
- Inspecting and reviewing components and PCBs prior to and after assembly for proper assembly and quality requirements.
- Resolve any assembly issues and communicate the corrective actions with other coworkers.
- Be a problem solver.
- Maintain and repair equipment and tools required for the products used to complete production orders and keep a safe working environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- J-STD-001 and IPC training certifications are required or heavily favored upon.
- Must be very detail oriented and organized.
- High aptitude to learn and follow instructions with little supervision, meet deadlines, be a dependable team player and have good work ethic.
- Steady hands, very good vision and good dexterity to move and align small components, often under a microscope.
- Must have experience using hand tools (soldering irons, screwdrivers, pliers, cutters, depanelizers, etc.).
- Must have experience with assembly and inspection equipment (presses, Pick and Place equipment, ovens, microscopes, x-rays, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written understanding of English. Attributes: Diligent, dedicated, meticulous, and motivated person.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment. Computer literate and have the ability to read, write, review and approve documentation.
- Have a good mechanical understanding and ability to learn, use, maintain and repair assembly equipment.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Minimum education and/or years of work experience for the job: High School Diploma or equivalent. Trade / Technical School Diploma/Certificate a major plus.
- *Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or a “U.S. Person”. A U.S. Person is defined as a person who is a lawful permanent resident Green Card holder” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a)(20) or who is a “Protected Individual” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
We are a fast-paced work environment that require strong ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
M-F 7:00-3:30 PM; overtime may be available.
Job Type: Fulltime, in person
Email Resume to email@example.com, resume must be submitted in PDF form, and include salary requirements.
**NO PHONE CALLS**
**NO PHONE CALLS FROM TEMP AGENCY’S/EMPLOYMENT AGENCY’S**