Vertical Mounting with DIP Socket with Collet Contacts – Series 800 Vertisocket™
- Aries offers a full line of Vertisockets™ for DIP packaging of LEDs, incandescent lamps, DIP switches, test points, etc.
- Variations of mounting positions provide exceptional design freedom
- Accepts standard LEDs and incandescent displays as well as 0.500 [21.70] and 0.600 [15.24] high large displays
- BODY MATERIAL: black UL 94V-0 glass-filled 4/6 Nylon
- SPACER: Fish paper
- PIN BODY: Brass 360 1/2-hard per UNS C36000 ASTM B16/B16M-05
- PIN BODY PLATING: either 200µ [5.08µ] min. 93/7 Sn/Pb per ASTM B545 or 200µ [5.08µ] min. Sn per ASTM B545 Type1 over 100µ [2.54µ] min. Ni per SAE AMS-QQ-N-290B
- 4-FINGER COLLET CONTACT: BeCu per UNS C17200 ASTM B194-08
- CONTACT PLATING: 30µ [0.76µ] min. Au per MIL-G-45204 over 50µ [1.27µ] min. Ni per SAE AMS-QQ-N-290B
- CONTACT CURRENT RATING: 3 amps
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 221°F [105°C]
- INSERTION FORCE: 180g/pin, based on 0.018 [0.46] dia. test lead
- WITHDRAWAL FORCE: 90g/pin, based on 0.018 [0.46] dia. test lead
- NORMAL FORCE: 140g/pin, based on 0.018 [0.46] dia. test lead
- ACCEPTS LEADS: 0.015-0.025 [0.38-0.64] in dia., 0.110-0.150 [2.79-3.81] long
- SUGGESTED PCB HOLE SIZE: 0.035 ±0.002 [0.89 ±0.05] dia.
ALL DIMENSIONS IN INCHES [MILLIMETERS]
CONSULT FACTORY FOR OTHER DISPLAY ANGLES
ALL TOLERANCES ±0.005 [±0.13] UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
“W” # PINS PER ROW x 0.100 [2.54]
PRINTOUTS OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OUT-OF-DATE AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED UNCONTROLLED
CUSTOMIZATION: In addition to the standard products shown on this page, Aries specializes in custom design and production. Special materials, platings, sizes, and configurations can be furnished, depending on quantity. NOTE: Aries reserves the right to change product specifications without notice.
See Data Sheet 13005 for Series 800 Horizontal Mounting Vertisocket™.
Download Data Sheet 13004, Rev F